Sign up to see listings restricted by the Toronto Real Estate Board
- On Site
- 411 Days
- Contact Us
- House/Single Family
- Contact Us
- Lot Size
- Contact Us
- Year Built
- MLS ® #
- Nov 30, -0001 12:00 am
* Great family home has 4 big bedrooms, 3 full -bathrooms, main floor laundry, large front entrance and useful mudroom from the triple car garage. The kitchen is large enough for any family get together for 40 or more, with a great granite island with sink and garburator, the main double sink also has a garburator. The front room has 20 foot ceilings open to the second floor loft, switch on gas fireplace, 2 skylights and A-framed windows...WOW the view!. The 864 ft2, main floor games room, with windows with a view, has a pool table, wet bar with a granite counter, bar fridge, radiant heat, wood burning fireplace, entertainment centre with whole house surround sound speakers. Upstairs has a loft entering onto the deck that joins up with the master bedroom. Master bedroom with French doors, a large walk-in closet, bathroom with a steam shower and granite dual sink counter. Three other bedrooms, open office nook and 4 pc. bathroom are all upstairs. The newly finished basement features a large recreation / family room and a large utility room. Wrap around deck with four doors to enter/exit. There is in-floor heating controlled by a boiler system, 2 air conditioning units and ceiling mounted forced air furnace with humidifier to keep you totally comfortable in any climate. The basement has 9' walls of Insulated Concrete Forms (ICF) with the highest R value available, (info. upon request). Outside great features are; 10 man hot tub built in the deck, double detached garage/equipment shop, cute cabin with a loft, 4' fire-pit, and camp kitchen with granite counters. Beautiful 9.32 acres with pond and horse corral, perfectly located for the equestrian lifestyle or small hobby farm. (id:4236)
|Living room||Main level||N/A|
|Dining room||Main level||N/A|
|Great Room||Main level||N/A|
|Master bedroom||Upper Level||N/A|
|04/11/18||Listed For Sale||$1,100,000|
|XX/XX/XX||Listed For Sale||$XXX,XXX|
Interested in a full price history?
A Lilypad real estate professional would be happy to provide a detailed listing history, sold prices, and comparable sales for this property.Request Sold History
The online display of a property's sales history, including sold prices, is not currently permitted by the local real estate board.
Rural Foothills M.D.
- 370221 70 Street, Rural Foothills County
- 370129 80 Street, Rural Foothills County
- 64 402 Avenue, Rural Foothills M.d.
- 386241 48 Street, Okotoks
- 39 48 Street, Rural Foothills M.d.
- 402028 96 Street, Rural Foothills M.d.
- 402130 64 Street, Rural Foothills M.d.
- 402067 96 Street, Rural Foothills M.d.
- 48176 434 Avenue, Rural Foothills M.d.
- 96129 402 Avenue, Rural Foothills M.d.
Interested in this Property?
Call (587) 889-6567